First of all, please configure your computer's Firewall:
- Choose "System Preferences" from the Apple menu.
- Click "Security".
- Click the "Firewall" tab.
- Choose what mode you would like the firewall to use.
1. Open "System Preferences".
2. Click the "Security or Security & Privacy" icon.
3. Select the "Firewall" tab.
4. Click the lock icon in the preference pane, then enter an administrator name and password.
5. Click the "Firewall Options" button
6. Click the "Add Application" (+) button.
7. Select the app you want to allow incoming connection privileges for.
8. Click "Add".
9. Select to Allow incoming connections for the programs in your list by clicking the up or down arrows to the far right of the program name, then selecting the appropriate option.
10. Click OK.
Please note if your firewall is not turned on you will still need to add Hide My IP to receive incoming communications.